Friday, April 13, 2012

Boyce

I fucking love you Becky Joyce, Mrs Callard. The one and only Boyce!


Edited 15 April to add an insight into what this is about:


Boyce is an founding member of aids Monkeys. She is the most beautiful friend anyone can have in the world, inside and out. Oh and her husband Mr Greggles is ok too.

We don't see each other nearly enough. I blame Boyce entirely for this she is a busy lady. I am the least busy person in the land. At any point if you ring me I am probably sat in my underwear watching shit tv.

I posted this little ode to Boyce originally as a little poke to get her to read my blog. Now it's just here as a note to Boyce and in fact all my super friends to let them know I love them.
Including Ma (although I made up the hate thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment