Monday, July 16, 2012

Let's talk about sex baby

Actually let's not. I'm kinda bored of hearing about it. Well I am not. No one ever is. But 50 shades of grey seems to have put sex at the forefront of everyone's conversation instead of their mind.

I haven't read 50 shades of grey and I am not going to. It's twilight fan fiction. I have not seen any of the twilight films and I am not going to do that either.

From what I understand 50sog is softcore bdsm with very little story line. A 20 something woman who is a little naive.

Now, we all know that deep down inside we are all a little bit perverted. But clinging on to a love a fictional possibly vampire boy it taking it to a new level. Read the sex scenes again. I bet you have had more exciting sex yourself, well hopefully you have. I think the quantity may have just overwhelmed you.

And Mr Grey himself. Why are you all getting wet over him ladies? He isn't what I would call a fair representation of a male dom. He is manipulative and controlling and generally a bit of a cunt. Doms should be protective of you. Yes they push you out of your comfort zone, especially when it comes to sex. They don't however make you feel weak.

Don't start hoping now that all your partners will turn in to the next Mr Grey. It takes a certain kind of person to be a Dom. I have met 2 in my life and I recognize the qualities they have very quickly. There is a difference between a Dom and a dickhead.

So go out there ladies and explore your newly unlocked perversion. I'm proud of you for being so open about it. I'll even give you some tips on how to be a well behaved sub if you want. But tonight when you and your mister are making sweet, sweet love (fucking) don't think about Mr Grey. He is a cunt and is girlfriend is feeble.

OH MY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment