Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Serendipity


I tend to happen across things in unexpected places. I found my passport under my car passenger seat the other day. Which was handy if I think of leaving the country any time soon.
I found Serendipity, my happy accident, when I was not even looking in a place I had written off as hurtful.
It wasn't a want for me. I was finally beginning to feel better about what had happened and managed to reconcile a strange kind of friendship.
My serendipity goes by many names, some which will never be published. Ones that can be published are my favourite geek or Sheldon Cooper.
Serendipity I am pleased that you are my happy accident. that I found you and I get to keep you.
Here's to dinosaurs, ghostbusters and the dogs called jack and toby.

No comments:

Post a Comment