Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Not again

So i am single again. I know dear readers you cannot believe it. Based on my track record you never saw it coming.

It wasn't anything that went wrong, it just wasn't easy. It should be easy and it should be fun. It shouldn't be worry and fret.

I guess the distance played a factor it is never easy trying to fix the hiccups when you don't see each other. This person will always hold a dear place in my heart. They inspired me to do things I never thought I would.

On another note blue eyes is getting married. Now that was a bit of a shock. I wish him all the love, luck and happiness in the world. I really hope it all works out perfect for him. And that is the honest truth.

Not sure what will happen in my life now but I know I have the most super friends on the planet and they need to get massive high 5s. Thanks for Friday ladies I needed it. Fingers crossed for Saturday.

Got a lot going on in the next few weeks; Christmas, new year, my 30th, starting my degree so I have a lot to focus on. No dwelling on the past anymore. Time to be happy.

Here's to dinosaurs and seahorses.

And speaking of seahorses thank you Scott Owen for my most perfect Christmas present ever. I love him.
"Light of my life, fire of my loins"



No comments:

Post a Comment