Thursday, March 7, 2013

do you have it?

If you’ve got it, flaunt it.

Well what is it? I certainly don’t think I have it. Whatever it may be. And, if you do think you have it, are you not a bit conceited?

My first set went live on Suicide Girls on 19 January. It made me a nervous wreck. What if people don’t like me, what if I look fat, what if you can see my wobbly bits, what if….? I have had a few more shoots since then and the paranoia has not gone. However, I understand completely who I am and what I look like naked now.

It’s an ongoing joke with the Handsome Devils Club that everyone has seen me naked. I am not sure everyone has. A lot of people but not everyone.

I want to tell you what I have learned the past few weeks having had some conversations with lots of Hopefuls like me. We all have insecurities. We worry about how we look. We worry about wobbly bums, fat thighs and saggy stomachs. The only difference is we are comfortable in our own skins.

So here is to the beautiful ladies. The oes who are so really really ridiculously good looking that they look hot in a bin bag:
Fische, Changeling, Marly, Finella, EvaMaria, Kiplin, Chocolat,Elye,Chibbi, Phalaen, Nanci, Reuben_, Miyo

And here is to the girls who have been so funny and friendly these past few weeks, Nanci, Fische, Marly, Kiplin, Finella and Miyo. You girls are amazing and I am honoured to have met you. xx

#londonshootfest

No comments:

Post a Comment