Thursday, June 13, 2013

when I first met you


When the bestie and I first met she didn't like me. I was not too fussed on her either.

One drunken conversation in the toilets later followed: "I didn't like you when I first met you, now I do". Years later she is my trusted confidant and maker of yummy dinners.

I have had this conversation quite a few times in my life. Usually followed by uncomfortable hugs on a par with step brothers.

What is it that people see that makes them think I am an immoral bitch, that, if not watched, may potentially kick a kitten?

I am not being all woe is me you misjudged me I'm so sad. I don't give a shit about what opinion you have of me. After all, it's only opinion.

It's seems in the most recent case of this it has come too late. I have let go and I don't think I can face going back on my decision. I appreciate the change of heart but it's too little too late. Here's to the future and all the things that are about to change in such a short space of time.

I think you hate me because you want me
You only want what you can't have
I'm just being who I want to be
But you can't deal with that

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like it means something
Can't get your way so you're so pissed off
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment