Friday, April 20, 2018

Watching films

This is not exactly gonna be about Star Wars but it is. But bear with me I promise I won't be geeky.

I struggle with films. They are so darn hard to watch. They go on forever and I have no idea what is going to happen. 

Films are hard for me with both ADHD and anxiety. It can be a stressful experince. Take Rogue One for Example. I had no idea what was going to happen and it was an emotional journey (and don't try and pretend it wasn't). I had to wait in the cinema at the end just to get my brain back together.

I love Star Wars. I ruddy love it. And no I don't need your quiz on some obscure fact that feel makes you a better fan than me. and I don't want to debate which is your favourite of your views on the prequels or the Star Wars Stories. Let's just allow people to enjoy things shall we.

I love Star Wars because I know it, pretty much off by heart. I know the characters I know the plot, I know the foibles and directors cuts. 

I can have Star Wars on and not have to worry. And that is a rare place to be. Call it a safe place, call me a snowflake, I don't care, because Star Wars makes me happy and I am not about to give it up any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment